to the World
We are cultivating eco-engineers who have
the knowledge and skills in environmental and energy
technologies to contribute to the development of
a sustainable society beyond the boundaries. In cooperation with industry and
government, we provide practical education that will qualify students to work in
manufacturing companies around the world that endeavor to make the best use of
natural resources and reduce their environmental impact.
※This course was established to expand the previous "Environmental Education in the Japan-China-Korea Environment & Eco-technology Special Course" and "Environmental Technology International Course".
- Applicant Guidelines for International Students (October 2024) has been updated.
- Applicant Guidelines of Course Assignment for October 2023 or April 2024 Admission International Students
- Applicant Guidelines for International Students (April 2024)
- Application Guideline of DDP-Tsinghua Program is available
- Second Applicant Guidelines for International Students (October 2023)