to the World
We are cultivating eco-engineers who have
the knowledge and skills in environmental
technologies to contribute to the development of
a sustainable society beyond the boundaries. In cooperation with industry and
government, we provide practical education that will qualify students to work in
manufacturing companies around the world that endeavor to make the best use of
natural resources and reduce their environmental impact.
※This course was established in October 2014 to expand the previous “Environmental Education in the Japan-China-Korea Environment & Eco-technology Special Course”. See the link below for the previous course. http://www.se.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/ecotechgp/english/index.php
- Second Applicant Guidelines for International Students (October 2018)
- Applicant Guidelines for International Students (October 2018)
- Applicant Guidelines for Japanese Students (April 2018)
- Information on recruitment for International Students(October 2018) updated.
- Applicant Guidelines for International Students (October 2017)